Model: GLEAM+ Plus
Unlocked Motorola GLEAM+ Plus Licorice Cell Phone Specs
|Night Owl Signals||Legit Writing Jobs|
|21 Days To Healthy Eating||Magic Of Makingup Course|
More Motorola Cell Phones Terms & Conditions
We can not guarantee that all of the descriptive information on this page is 100% correct.
Great Design Never Goes Out Of Fashion
- Affordable, slim and elegant, with a classic clamshell design
- An easy-to-use phone for everyone, with large keys and a clear display
- Integrated FM radio and MP3 player, for music entertainment anywhere
- Camera and video, to shoot and then easily share the good times with friends and family
Design: True Elegance, Forever In StyleWhether it's the easy-to-use interface, the larger buttons or the crisp, clear screen - when you have a design that works, it's simply beautiful. MOTOROLA GLEAM+ is an affordable phone that's fit for everyone, with modern features wrapped inside a cool clamshell. Classy. Classic.
Display: Looks That Will Light Up Your LifeMOTOROLA GLEAM+ offers phone fun for everyone, with big buttons and an easy-to-read screen. Inside, the 2.8-inch, enhanced LED display helps keep you up to date, so you'll never miss a message. Outside, a 24-hour digital clock let's you know when it's time for fun.
Music: Entertainment That Will Move YouGood times! MOTOROLA GLEAM+ has all the tools necessary to shoot and then easily share pictures and videos with your family and friends. And if it's music that moves you, the integrated FM radio and easy-to-navigate MP3 player will play your favourite tunes, wherever you are.
- WQVGA 400 x 240, 260k TFT; CLI: 144 LEDS
- 107 x 52.5 x 13.5 mm
- 105 grams
- Display Type
- Size (H x W x D)
- Display Size
- Internal user available memory: Up to 50 MB; expandable by up to 16 GB via microSD
- GSM 900/1800; GPRS class 12
- Up to 16 GB microSD
- Memory 9
- Networks 10
- Removable memory 11
- Navigation tool
- Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Micro USB charging and data (USB 2.0 HS)
- High speed (USB 2.0 HS)
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- WAP 2.0
- Bluetooth® technology 1
- Connector Type
- Data Transmission Rate 2
- Headset Jack
- Web Browser
- 2 MP
- Digital Zoom
- Yes (POP3, IMAP4)
- Multimedia messaging (MMS) 4
- Text messaging (SMS) 5
- Email 3
- Music & Video
- Music enabled 6
- FM radio with RDS
- AAC, AAC+, AMR NB, AMR WB, H.263, MIDI, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV
- Capture: Up to 12 fps (microSD card needs to be inserted to enable video capture)
- Playback: Up to 25 fps; H.263, MPEG4
- Playable Formats
- Video Capture Rate
- Video Playback Rate
|Battery||Capacity||Talk Time||Standby Time|
|Li-Ion||750 mAh||approx 289 min 7||approx 418 hours 8|
- * Google, the Google logo, Google Quick Search Box, Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- 1. Bluetooth is a low-power, short-range wireless technology that enables certain types of wireless communication between compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. This device supports Bluetooth hands-free and handset profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www. motorola.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
- 2. Data transmission speed is approximate and depends on the traffic on the network. Actual speeds will vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
- 3. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 4. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 5. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 6. Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges and/or additional charges may apply. Photo ID and ring tone assignment to the Address Book entries, must be saved on the phone and not the SIM card.
- 7. All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns. All screen images are simulated.
- 8. All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on features selected and usage pattern.
- 9. Available user memory varies due to the configuration of the phone, which varies by service provider.
- 10. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 11. The unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Laws of the United States and other countries. This device is intended solely for copying non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials which you are authorized or legally permitted to copy. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, please contact your legal advisor Less
- ©2013 Motorola Mobility LLC. All Rights Reserved