Model: RAZR i XT890 (W)
Unlocked Motorola RAZR i XT890 (White) SmartPhone Specs
|The Muscle Maximizer||Commission Auto Pilot|
|Full Throttle Fat Loss||The Fat Loss Factor|
More Motorola Cell Phones Terms & Conditions
We can not guarantee that all of the descriptive information on this page is 100% correct.
THE POWERFUL NEW MOTOROLA RAZR? I WITH INTEL INSIDE?
DESIGN: A BIG SCREEN THAT FITS IN YOUR HAND
The big 4.3? display spans edge-to-edge, yet RAZR i still fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, making this one impossibly compact smartphone. Texting, emailing, reading, watching ? it?s all much easier to do when you have 40 percent more screen space than the leading competitor.* And on a vibrant, high-resolution Super AMOLED Advanced display, everything looks amazing.
INTEL INSIDE?: MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIFE
RAZR i is powered by an advanced Intel? processor, to keep you doing what you?re doing, without having to stop and wait for everything to load. Jump from a game to a text and over to a playlist, then off to browse the web ? all without stopping. And all that power also means the instant-launch camera can start up in less than a second.1
CONSTRUCTION: PREMIUM MATERIALS, PREMIUM PROTECTION
An aircraft-grade aluminum frame surrounds the display, which is made of Corning? Gorilla? Glass to deflect both scratches and scrapes. On the back, RAZR i is made strong with advanced composite materials such as KEVLAR?. Spilled coffee? Caught in the rain? No problem. RAZR i is protected with a splash-guard coating ? even the electrical boards inside
CAMERA: HIGH QUALITY AT HIGH SPEEDS
The power of Intel Inside? gives RAZR i an instant launch 8 MP camera that can load in less than a second.1 And, using multi-shot mode, catch all the action by snapping 10 pictures in less than a second ? that?s faster than most digital SLR cameras. An advanced sensor detects when there?s not enough light in your shot and automatically adjusts settings, for a great picture every time.
GOOGLE?: THE APPS YOU KNOW AND LOVE
Stocked with books, Android? apps, movies, TV shows and magazines, the Google Play Store app is your one-stop shop for entertainment, while the YouTube app puts millions of videos just a touch away. Headed out? Type or speak your destination to get free turn-turn-by directions and voice guidance with the Google Maps app. With Google+?, every picture you take on your RAZR i can be automatically uploaded to a private album online.
ANDROID: THE SMART WAY TO SMARTPHONE
When your phone has Android, you?re in control. Customise your home screen, multitask with ease, take a screenshot or give your fingers a break and type using your voice. Want to avoid overage charges? Android makes it easy to manage your data usage. For quick access to the things you use the most, you can unlock RAZR i directly to your camera, texts, the phone dialer or home screen.
SMARTACTIONS?: EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE
RAZR i already has a long-life battery ? and you can make the charge last even longer by setting up battery-saving rules on the pre-installed SMARTACTIONS app. For example, you can set a rule so that when your phone is sitting idle, your settings will automatically adjust to conserve power.
HELP FEATURES: GET A PHONE THAT GETS YOU
Leave the instruction manual in the box: RAZR i comes pre-loaded with interactive, swipe-by-swipe tutorials for tons of features. Part of Motorola?s exclusive Guide Me app, you won?t find these tutorials on other smartphones. Just one swipe from the home screen, Quick Settings give you quick access to the settings you change the most.
ANDROID BEAM: TAP TO SHARE
Easily share contacts, webpages, directions, apps and more with a simple tap ? the near field communication (NFC) technology of Android Beam makes it possible. Just touch your RAZR i to another NFC-enabled Android device, then tap the screen to beam. You can also make purchases with the tap of your phone at participating store registers.2
- 1 Excludes starting camera with the display off.
- 2 Not available in all markets. See carrier for details.
- 60.9(x) 122.5(y) 8.3 (z)
- 126 grams
- 4.3-in.; Super AMOLED Advanced qHD(540 x 960)
- Touch Tablet
- Aluminum frame, Made with advanced composite materials such as Dupont? KEVLAR? fiber and scratch-resistant Corning? Gorilla? Glass , glass camera lens
- Size (H x W x D)
- Display Size
- Form Factor
- Materials And Finish
- Internal 1GB RAM x 8GB ROM , 5.0GB user available internal memory, expandable with optional microSD card
- UMTS 850/900/1900/2100, GSM/ 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA is 42.2
- Intel? Atom? processor
- up to 2.0 GHz
- Up to 32 GB microSD
- Proximity, ambient light
- Memory 12
- Networks 13
- Processor Speed
- Removable Memory 14
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) upgradeable
- Light-Responsive Display
- Keypad Lock
- Pinch To Zoom
- Capacitive touch screen
- Multi-touch, Swype, and Google voice typing
- Google Voice Search and Voice Actions, and Voice Commands
- Operating System
- Touch Screen
- Virtual Keyboard
- Voice Commands
- 802.11 a,b,g, n (dual band)
- Class 1, Version 2.1+EDR, OPP, SPP, A2DP, AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.5, DID, HID, HSP, MAP, PAN-NAP, PBAP
- Be a mobile hot spot for up to 8 other devices
- Micro USB
- USB 2.0 (High speed)
- Assisted GPS, Standalone GPS, eCompass
- 3.5 mm
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Android HTML webkit
- Bluetooth? Technology 4
- 3G Mobile Hotspot
- Connector Type
- Data Transmission Rate 5
- Location Services 6
- Headset Jack
- Web Browser
- Ringer ID, Picture ID, On main display
- Call Waiting
- Group call
- Mute Call
- Unified contact list(Open API for third party contact list integration)
- Speed dial, direct dial widget
- Caller ID 1
- Conference Calling 2
- Phone Book 3
- Speed Dial
- 8 MP (rear facing camera)
- 0.3 MP with VGA video capture
- Cropping, rotating, Geo Tagging, brightness, color, enhance, flip, sharpen, red eye removal, resizing, and effects
- Digital Zoom
- Front-Facing Camera
- Image Editing Tools
- Corporate Sync, Google Mail, Motorola-Proprietary, POP3/IMAP embedded, Push Email
- Multimedia Messaging (MMS) 8
- Text Messaging (SMS) 9
- Instant Messaging (IM) 10
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG
- Voice Mail
- Email 7
- Image File Formats
- Music & Video
- Music enabled 11
- AAC, AAC+, AMR NB, AMR WB, eAAC+ , H.263, H.264, MIDI, MP3, MPEG-4, OGG, WAV, WMA9, WMA10
- H.264 Baseline 1080p @ 30fps with AAC 44.1kHz audio
- 3D Stereo, Home Theater, Live Stage, Custom
- Playable Formats
- Video Capture Rate
- Wired Stereo Device Effects
- Accessory Compatibility
- Text telephone (TTY) compatibility
- Hearing aid compatible
|Battery||Capacity||Talk Time||Standby Time|
|Li-Ion||2,000 mAh||Up to 20 hours of mixed usage time1||-|
|Li-Ion||2,000 mAh||SmartActions? enabled|
- 1. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 2. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 3. Certain mobile phone features may not be activated by your service provider, and/or their network settings may limit the feature's functionality. Contact your service provider for details. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- 4. Bluetooth is a low-power, short-range wireless technology that enables certain types of wireless communication between compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. This device supports Bluetooth hands-free and handset profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www. motorola.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
- 5. Data transmission speed is approximate and depends on the traffic on the network. Actual speeds will vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
- 6. Review your MotoExtras services bundle at www.motorola.com/motoextras. Subscription dependent service, not available in all areas, additional charges may apply.
- 7. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 8. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 9. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 10. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 11. Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges and/or additional charges may apply. Photo ID and ring tone assignment to the Address Book entries, must be saved on the phone and not the SIM card.
- 12. Available user memory varies due to the configuration of the phone, which varies by service provider.
- 13. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
- 14. The unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Laws of the United States and other countries. This device is intended solely for copying non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials which you are authorized or legally permitted to copy. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, please contact your legal advisor Less
- Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- KEVLAR is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Motorola Mobility, Inc.
- Corning and Gorilla are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated. All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.
- Google, the Google logo, Google Quick Search Box, Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact your service provider for details.
- All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate.
- Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
- MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC.