Model: Xperia ZR (HM)
Unlocked Sony Mobile Xperia ZR Smart Phone (Hero Mint) Specs
|Full Throttle Fat Loss||Create An Iphone Or Ipad App|
|The Muscle Maximizer||21 Days To Healthy Eating|
More Sony Mobile Cell Phones Terms & Conditions
We can not guarantee that all of the descriptive information on this page is 100% correct.
We tested Xperia ZR to make sure it can keep going even after 30 minutes underwater, making it super-durable no matter what kind of adventures you're subjecting it to. The high IP55 and IP58 rating means you can use it in the rain or take photos by the pool.
- * In compliance with IP55 and IP58, Xperia ZR is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP 55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.50 meter / 3.28 feet of freshwater for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP 58. The phone is not designed to float or work submerged underwater outside the IP55 or IP58 classification range that may lead to your warranty will being void.
Since we can't take every Android smartphone outdoors, we bring the dust tests to our labs. Before we gave Xperia ZR the dust-resistant rating of IP5X, we hung it in a dust-test chamber and made sure its operation was unaffected.Durable glass
The durable tempered glass screen is a lot stronger than conventional glass. And with an anti-shatter film on the front, Xperia ZR is anything but fragile.
DisplayA screen as impressive as HDTV - HD Reality Display
Feel like you're there with the razor sharp and super bright HD screen. Xperia ZR Android smartphone brings you a high level HD - 720 p, for incredibly crisp pictures and no jagged edges. Expertise from our BRAVIA® TV engineers goes into our cell phone screens, to bring you the same quality you'd expect from a top quality HDTV. The 4.6" HD Reality Display also has high pixel density - 319 pixels per inch, for razor sharp pictures - and superior brightness. And with the wide color gamut it gives you the widest color spectrum, so you can view every detail in vivid color.True Screen intelligence - Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
The second generation of our acclaimed Mobile BRAVIA® Engine, Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 delivers an even better viewing experience by adding new real-time contrast optimization to the sharpness enhancement, high-quality color management and noise reduction. Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 is also able to analyze content type and adjust the image accordingly. Adding Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 to the Reality Display makes for the most intelligent HD cell phone screen - one that adapts automatically to display your content in the best way.
- (1) Contrast enhancement
- Contrast in images and video is enhanced by making the darkest parts slightly darker, which brings out details in the picture.
- (2) Color Management
- Color saturation is increased for specified color ranges, which makes the colors deeper and more vivid. And the intelligent Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 software reproduces skin color exactly as it appears to the naked eye.
- (3) Noise reduction
- Distortion and noise is reduced when streaming low-quality video from online sources, such as YouTube. Noise is reduced both to individual frames and between frames, for clearer viewing.
- (4) Sharpness filter
- Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 applies a sharpness filter to increase the overall detail level in the image. This is done by enhancing the edges and contrast without increasing noise.
By eliminating the sensor layer and integrating the sensor on the lens, we've managed to increase the responsiveness of the screen. So your touch is more effective and the experience on your Android smartphone is more intuitive.
- (1) Lens
- (2) Removed air layer
- (3) Sensor layer
- (4) Display
CameraOptimized imagery with HDR for photos and video
HDR for photos and videos captures natural colors in any light. HDR (High Dynamic Range) is an imaging technology used to capture clear photos against strong backlight. With HDR, the camera captures the same image at different exposure levels and layers them to create one optimized photo. Sony Xperia ZR introduces HDR to video, so that you can film even in high contrast situations, like in front of a window or with the sun behind your subject.Stunning shots in any light - 13 MP camera with Exmor RS™ for mobile
The 13 megapixel camera is built with the same modules as leading Sony cameras. Exmor RS™ for mobile is an evolution of our Sony image sensor technology, with a next-generation BSI light sensor. By adopting the technology of luminance and color noise reduction, we've created a camera that snaps highly detailed shots with low noise - even in challenging lighting conditions. You're now also able to reproduce objects in more vivid colors and capture night images and faces in stunning clarity.Always the right setting - Superior Auto
Now it's always easy to get a great shot. With Superior Auto, you don't have to know the ins and outs of camera settings to make use of them. In Superior Auto mode, the camera combines Scene Recognition with high quality and high performance image processing technology (HDR and noise reduction) to automatically shoot with the optimal settings. And your Android device is automatically optimized for 36 different scenes, so you always get the best shot.Never miss a moment - Burst mode
When you want to capture high intensity action, turn on burst mode. With the burst mode you can shoot an unlimited number of images at 10 frames per second and 9 MP resolution.Find your memories in no time - Super-fast pinch to zoom
Our intuitive scaling mechanism is unique to Sony and makes it easy to find the picture you're searching for in your album - quickly. Or search your personalized globe to find shots taken and tagged with specific locations.PlayMemories Online*
Upload pictures and videos from your Sony smartphone camera to PlayMemories Online. Then view your photos on any device - tablet, phone, computer, or BRAVIA® TV.
- * PlayMemories Online is not available in every market.
ConnectivityOne-touch functions from Sony
Sharing with friends and connecting your world has never been easier. Based on NFC (near field communication), our one-touch functions connect one device to another in a single tap. No wires, cables, or fiddling with settings necessary.One-touch sharing
Share photos, music and more between two phones, or between your phone and an NFC-enabled laptop with a single touch onto the other device.One-touch listening
Play the music on your Android smartphone through a wireless speaker or wireless headphones.One-touch mirroring
See photos from your phone on your TV. Simply touch your Bluetooth smartphone to the remote from your BRAVIA® TV to activate screen mirroring.One-touch backup
Whether you take pictures on your Xperia smartphone, tablet or camera, now you can store them in the same place. The Sony Personal Content Station™ is a wireless hub for photos and videos.From your smartphone to the big screen
Want to share your memories on the big screen? Or go from headphones to speakers? "Throw" content from your Bluetooth smartphone to your Wi-Fi-enabled TV through screen mirroring or DLNA, or send your tunes to a speaker via Bluetooth. Using "Throw", a smart application integrated into your Xperia apps, your smartphone finds the best way to wirelessly connect to other devices. With an MHL cable, you can also mirror your phone's full user interface on your TV and enjoy movies, games and more while charging.Smart Connect
Make your life simpler by setting up how your smartphone behaves when it connects to other devices. Open your music player when you connect your headphones, organize your Sony Android SmartWatch, or activate your alarm clock when your phone touches the charging dock. Smart Connect is the software that lets you manage all your smart accessories.
Processor & BatteryLightning speed performance - Quad-core processor
We've matched the latest Sony software with the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor. This advanced quad core processor gives you maximum performance and speed without draining your battery - run multiple apps simultaneously, surf the web with no loading time, and stream videos without a break. The Snapdragon S4 Pro processor is asynchronous, which means each core is powered up and down independently. So you get the precise amount of power when you need it, without wasting power when you don't.
- Quick benefits:
- Super-fast performance
- Better battery life
- Improved multitasking
With the Adreno 320 GPU (graphics processing unit) you play the most advanced and visually stunning 3D games, and browse the web quickly and smoothly.
- Quick benefits:
- Twice as fast for gaming*
- Stutter-free web surfing
- * Compared to previous version of Adreno
Snapdragon S4 Pro has a built-in LTE/4G modem. With it there are fewer dropped calls and speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G internet connections. Together with Sony's expertise in radio technology, Snapdragon S4 Pro also ensures better reception in more places.
- Better reception
- Fewer dropped calls
HD voice* eliminates background noise to improve voice clarity. That means that you can talk normally and be heard clearly, without having to raise your voice, even in noisy environments. Now you don't have to shout to be heard, or try to find a quiet place for your conversation.
- * HD voice functionality is operator-dependant.
Smartphones use a lot of power, even when you're not actively using them. All those apps that you have on your phone may still be running in the background, draining your battery. Battery STAMINA Mode saves you wasted battery drain. It recognizes when you're not using your display and automatically turns off the functions you don't need, while keeping the notifications you want. As soon as you press the power button to wake up your screen, everything is up and running again.Get only the important notices
With Battery STAMINA Mode, Wi-Fi and data traffic are disabled during standby, but you still receive incoming calls, texts, and alarms. And since everyone has different needs, you can easily customize which apps you want to receive push notifications from, even in standby mode. Facebook notifications on or off? It's up to you.
- 138 grams
- 4.93 ounces
- 131,3 x 67.3 x 10.5 mm
- 5.15 x 2.63 x 0.40 inches
- Google Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Quad Core
- Dust proof and Water resistant (IP55 / IP58) [*]
- Shatter proof sheet on scratch resistant glass
- On The Inside
- Display and Design
- 4.55", 16 million colors, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Shatter-proof sheet on scratch-resistant glass
- Capacitive touchscreen with on-screen QWERTY keyboard
- Up to 8 GB
- microSD card, up to 32 GB
- Flash Memory
- Expansion Slot
- GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- HSPA+ 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I) Mhz (not available in all markets)
- HSPA+ 850 (Band V), 1700 (Band IV), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) (not available in all markets)
- Connectivity and Communication
- 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- DLNA Certified
- Media Go
- Media Transfer Protocol support
- Micro USB support
- Native USB tethering
- Screen mirroring
- Xperia Link
- Wi-Fi and WiFi Hotspot functionality
- Synchronization by Exchange ActiveSync, Google Sync and Facebook
- Camera and Video
- 13 megapixel camera with auto focus
- 16x digital zoom
- Sony Exmor RS for mobile image sensor
- Full HD video recording (1080p)
- Front-facing camera (VGA)
- Face detection
- HDR for both picture/movie
- Flash/Photo light
- BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- 3GPP, MP4, MKV, AVI, XVID, MOV
- 3GPP, MP4
- Image Playback, Supported Formats
- Image Capture, Supported Format
- Video Playback Supported Formats
- Video Recording, Supported Formats
- Pre-loaded Applications
- Google Play**
- Google Chrome**
- Google Voice Search**
- Google Maps for Mobile with Street View and Latitude**
- PlayStation Certified
- Sony Entertainment Network (selected markets only)
- Motions gaming
- Video streaming
- 3D games
- FM Radio with RDS
- "Movies" application
- MP3, 3GPP, MP4, SMF, WAV, OTA, Ogg vorbis
- 3GPP, MP4, AMR
- Audio Playback, Supported Formats
- Audio Recording, Supported Formats
|Battery||Network||Talk Time||Standby Time||Video Call Time|
|Li-Ion 2300 mAh||(2G)||Up to 11 hrs***||Up to 470 hrs***||-|
|Li-Ion 2300 mAh||(3G)||Up to 13 hrs***||Up to 520 hrs***||-|
|Li-Ion 2300 mAh||-||Music aprox 45 hrs***||-||-|
|Li-Ion 2300 mAh||-||Video aprox 8.5 hrs***||-||-|
- Mega Bass™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™, M2™ and Xperia™ are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- * In compliance with IP55 and IP58, Xperia™ ZR is protected against the ingress of dust and is waterproof. Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP 55; and/or (ii) can be kept under 1.50 meter / 3.28 feet of freshwater for up to 30 minutes in compliance with IP 58.
- ** This feature is not available in all markets.
- *** Values are according to GSM Association Battery Life Measurement Technique as performed in controlled laboratory conditions. Actual time may vary.
- Copyright © 2013 Sony Mobile Communications AB. All rights reserved
Model: Xperia ZR (HM)
Unlocked Sony Mobile Xperia ZR Smart Phone (Hero Mint) SpecsFeatures :
|Penguins Mate For Life - Find Your Mate|
|Magic Of Makingup Course|
|Night Owl Signals|
|How To Get Your Ex Back|
|Learn How To Talk To A Man's Heart|
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/zjdgrup01/public_html/shopzeejays.com/inc/szj-util.php on line 687